No Recovery! No Fee!

"I have been licensed as an attorney in the State of Texas for over 15 years. During that time I have successfully handled thousand of cases and recovered millions of dollars for my clients."
Attorney Timothy Raub

     In most situations, injured persons benefit from retaining an attorney to represent their interest. Insurance companies have trained and experienced persons whose goal is to pay nothing or as little as possible to resolve your claim. You should have someone with experience on your side. Our attorneys handle every details of your case. We will deal with the insurance company, your creditors, medical providers, and your employer. This allows you to concentrate on getting your health and family back in order. Initial consultations to discuss your claim are free. If you hire our firm, our services and expertise cost you nothing out of your pocket. We advance the costs of presenting your case and are paid a fee if we collect money for you.
     The attorneys at Raub Law Firm, P.C. are local to South Texas. We practice personal injury law because we want to help injured individuals and their families. We enjoy making the law work for working people. In most cases we oppose insurance companies and have successfully resolved over a thousand personal injury cases., How much will it cost to hire a lawyer?
     Take advantage of an experienced legal council and representation from a lawyer who has a record of success with winning large settlements for personal injury cases. Insurance companies far too often use nefarious tactics to deny or reduce legitimate claims. An attorney has the ability to fight for your valid right to compensation. The Raub Law Firm has served the South Texas for over 15 years; we have the expertise available to help you in your time of need.

Seek medical attention.

If you or a loved one is seriously injured you must focus on the real life details of getting well and dealing with what are often tragic lifestyle changes. When you are part of the Raub Law Firm, P.C. personal injury lawyer family, we eliminate the burden of dealing with the insurance company and fully represent all of your interests.

Do not sign anything unrelated to your medical care.

To protect your right to obtain full compensation for your injuries, you must be careful not to discuss what happened with others, or sign anything, until you have spoken with a personal injury lawyer.

Call your personal injury lawyer here at the Raub Law Firm, P.C.

We are here to help you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. You can call our personal injury office at 361-880-8181 or 361-880-8181 at anytime to obtain the name and phone number of the personal injury lawyer on call. Serving Corpus Christi, Portland, Ingleside, and neighboring cities across South Texas.

You should provide a lawyer with any documents that might be relevant to your case.

Police reports, for example, may contain eyewitness information and important details about the conditions surrounding the event from which your claim arises. Copies of medical reports and bills from doctors and hospitals will help demonstrate the extent and nature of your injuries. Information about the insurer of the person who caused your injury is extremely helpful, as are any photographs you have of the accident scene, damaged property and your injuries. The more information you are able to give your lawyer, the easier it will be for him or her to determine if your claim will be successful. If you haven't collected any documents at the time of your first meeting, however, don't worry; your lawyer will be able to obtain them in his investigation of your claim.

Do not sign till you have talked to an attorney.

Before signing anything, be sure to contact a personal injury lawyer to ensure your rights are protected. If you sign a release, you may be unable to recover future damages. In some instances, the insurer may offer an early settlement, which may not fully compensate the victim, as he or she may still be unaware of the extent and future costs of their injuries.

A personal injury attorney at The Raub Law Firm, P.C. can provide representation in the following types of claims:

  • Claims Against Drunk Drivers

    If you have been injured by a drunk driver, you have special rights that the insurance company will not tell you about.

  • Oil Field/Offshore Accidents

    After a serious accident there are many issues that must be resolved to reach the correct result.

  • On The Job Accidents

    Employers may choose to be non-subscribers to the Texas Workers' Compensation Act. From Whataburger and Home Depot to hospitals and construction companies, employers are not required to participate. This does not free them from the responsibility of compensating employees who are injured on the job.

  • Injuries to the Disabled

    Any injury can be difficult to manage. The situation for disabled people can be made worse by medical complications and difficulty getting full compensation for the damage sustained

  • Jones Act/Boating Accidents

    When you work on the water, you generally understand some of the dangers involved. While not every accident can be prevented, employers have a duty to provide a safe environment for their employees.

  • Car Accidents

    From our offices in Corpus Christi, car accident attorneys at Raub Law Firm, P.C., have handled thousands of car wreck cases. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in settlements and jury awards.

The length of your case will be determined by its complexity.

If you have serious injuries, most lawyers recommend that you wait until the end of your recovery period to consider pressing charges. This allows you to make a full assessment of the expenses you incurred for medical bills, and the total amount of wages that you lost, while you were recovering. Some cases take months to wrap up, others take years.

Our personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis (a percentage of the recovery). There are no attorney's fees, court costs or expenses unless you recover.

This is one of the most difficult questions our lawyers face on a daily basis.

In most cases, insurance agents will provide a potential consumer with a quote for the type of coverage they request. Receiving full coverage in regards to an auto negligence case would allow for injury recovery, PIP or no-fault, payment for medical services, and underinsured or uninsured driver coverage. Whether the consumer is at fault or not, PIP coverage is still applicable, and the medical payment benefits can make up the difference not covered under PIP. Uninsured or underinsured coverage is probably the most significant benefit because if you are injured in an accident with someone who has little to no coverage, you will be appropriately compensated by your own provider. Our clients often find themselves out of luck when they realize that even though they have "full coverage," it does not necessarily mean underinsured or uninsured is included.

Be sure to add UIM and PIP to your insurance policy today!

If you're hurt in an accident, no matter who is at fault, personal injury protection (PIP) will pay your medical bills, expenses and loss of income. Uninsured or underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage helps make up the difference in a negligent driver's insurance policy limits and the damages you suffered from your injuries. This is important because the emergency room bill alone could easily be many times higher than the minimum coverage Texas drivers are required to carry. When buying car insurance, think seriously about getting these. Hopefully you'll never need it, but if you do, it could make the difference in keeping your family afloat while you're down.

Even if the other driver doesn't have any insurance, you may still be covered. Check with our office. We can look at your policy and tell you if you have uninsured motorist coverage, coverage which can compensate you if you are involved in an auto accident with someone who has no insurance.

You and your lawyer should discuss what expenses might be paid for with the settlement funds.

A parent usually doesn't have access to a child's settlement funds. The reason for this is to protect children from parents who might use the money to benefit themselves, instead of the child. A court will generally place a child's settlement money in a "blocked" bank account until the child turns 18. A court will sometimes allow withdrawals from blocked accounts if the funds are needed for the child's care and well being, and the court is satisfied the funds will be used to benefit the minor.

Do not sign till you have talked to an attorney.

A Personal Injury is any physical or mental injury to a person as a result of someone's negligence or harmful act. Sometimes personal injury may be referred to as bodily injury. Personal injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways. The following are some of the most common accidents resulting in personal injury:

  • Auto accidents
  • Dangerous or Defective Product Injuries (Product Liability)
  • Aviation Disasters
  • Professional Malpractice
  • Workers Compensation
  • Wrongful Death
  • Toxic Exposure
  • Home Accidents
  • Dog Bites